Friday, March 7, 2014

Psychotopia

landscaping idea
While waiting for a table at Adams Book Stores Coffee Shop I usually look for new landscaping books that will have something new or interesting in. Its not very often that I find a book that I can justify buying, but this last week I found a book that will definitely be on my list for Santa this year. I know you shouldnt judge a book by its cover, but I knew I would love it when I saw it.



Avant Gardeners"gardens, ..... must move you on a deeper level than just being visually pleasing..."

A lot has been spoken about the ability of the more traditional arts, movies, architecture etc. to effect change in the people or society that experience them. Gardens have the ability to change people in ways we havent even begun to realise. They can be explored, moved through, discovered. They create a constantly changing scenery, opening up new vistas or creating new intimacies in a far more real way than traditional art has ever been able to.

It really is time that gardening begins to be understood as an art-form rather than just a past-time.

landscaping idea photo galleries
landscaping idea photo galleries

No comments:

Post a Comment